An Open Career
Our first choice for management candidates always comes from the best people on our underwriting staff. Escape slow and cumbersome software found at many companies. Our proprietary software was designed by us to keep our process smooth and efficient and make the underwriters job straightforward.
Looking for Stability
in an Unstable World?
We are seeking experienced Conventional & Government Mortgage Underwriters to join our team. This position is fully remote and open to those residing within the United States. We have positions available in both our Frontline Underwriting and Due Diligence/QC Underwriting Departments. This is a full-time, permanent, W2 position.
Fully Remote, Never go
into an Office!
Come join a firm with more than
20 years of Remote Underwriting experience,
where we put our team members first!
Here at Evolve Mortgage, we have strived to build a work environment that we proudly believe is The Best Job in Mortgage Underwriting. The owners, directors, and managers of Evolve want our underwriters to be happy, and to have long-term careers with the company. That is why we have built our process like no other to take the unnecessary stresses out of the Mortgage Underwriter role.
- We have a special team of managers who answer emails and calls from loan officers, processors, and clients. As an underwriter you can work your files without interruption, without the stress of a constantly ringing phone, and without countless emails.
- Our proprietary LOS was built specifically to make underwriting as streamlined as possible.
- We have a dedicated team of Senior conditions underwriters who clear your conditions for you, so you can focus your time on new underwrites.
On average the underwriters on our team have been with us for 5+ years, and several have been with us for more than 12 years. We are proud of our extremely low turnover.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ Years of Experience as a Sr Mortgage Underwriter (Both Government & Conventional Positions Available)
- Complete knowledge of Agency Underwriting Guidelines
- Analysis of B Credit Profile, Income, Assets, and Collateral Value
- Experience analyzing all types of Tax Returns
- Experience in AUS (DU/LP/Total Scorecard)
- Attention to Detail & Accuracy
- Clear Written Communication Skills
- Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this position
Are you Ready to
Take the Quiz?
Ten mins or less could provide you work free of stress, more time and stability in an unstable world. All applicant must take quiz prior to employment.