Posted 3 years ago
Job Location: N/A
This job is not yet available.
Evolve Mortgage Services is a leading provider of outsourced mortgage solutions with the company’s roots going back over 25 years. Evolve’s experience is unequaled in the industry and have helped hundreds of clients dramatically grow and scale their mortgage sector. At Evolve we work side by side with mortgage lenders, banks, and credit unions to help them close more mortgage loans and reduce overhead while remaining Adaptable, Reliable, Cohesive and Seamless in those efforts. Evolve is looking for a forward thinking, solutions-oriented candidate to embody our core values, and help grow our Mortgage Document Library for our ever-increasing clientele.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyzing and auditing of current Mortgage Document Library for State, Federal, and Agency Changes.
- Ability to organize thousands of loan documents for specific loan products and types.
- Strong understanding of State, Federal, and Agency regulation as it pertains to the mortgage process.
- Ability to understand traditional and non-traditional mortgage products (QM and Non-QM) and guidelines as they apply to documentation for Originations.
- Strong understanding of mortgage fees and impacts to high costs, state fee restrictions, and HOEPA requirements.
- Strong background with Mortgage Compliance Regulations and Regulators including but not limited to HMDA, ECOA, TRID, UDAAP, FHAct, FHA, VA, FNMA, FHMLC.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex legal writings and guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Strong decision-making skills when apply mortgage law to document and package creation.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 10 years mortgage originations or compliance experience preferred
· Experience operationally with various loan programs – Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA
- Experience with multiple Loan Origination Systems preferred
· Must be able to multi-task and work well in fast paced environment
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents, as well as State, Federal, and Agency Legal websites.
· Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Must have a High School diploma or equivalency (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Physical Demands: The physical demands of this position involve normal sitting, standing, stretching and use of a computer keyboard for data entry. Lifting requirements are minimal, involving no more than 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment is a normal office environment with a low to moderate noise level.