Posted 1 year ago
Job Location: N/A
Job Number: 0000788
Evolve Mortgage Services is a leading provider of outsourced mortgage solutions with the company’s roots going back over 25 years. Evolve’s experience is unequaled in the industry and have helped hundreds of clients dramatically grow and scale their mortgage sector. At Evolve we work side by side with mortgage lenders, banks, and credit unions to help them close more mortgage loans and reduce overhead while remaining Adaptable, Reliable, Cohesive and Seamless in those efforts. Evolve is looking for a forward thinking, solutions-oriented candidate to embody our core values, and help grow our Wholesale and Retail Closing Channel for our ever-increasing clientele.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Accurately prepares loan documents in accordance with State, Federal, and Investor Lending Guidelines for closing in a timely manner and verifies all documents in funding package have been completed and executed properly when package is returned from Title.
- Perform audit of TRID requirements as it pertains to the issuance of Loan Estimates, Closing Disclosures, and bona fide changes in circumstances.
- Final compliance review of the loan to ensure adherence to high cost tests, TILA, RESPA, HOEPA requirements
- Clears all Prior to Funding conditions on files and clears all files for final funding
- Reviews all final closing numbers for accuracy with Title and Client prior to closing
- Maintains professional and positive contact with customers and the public, encouraging solid relationships to enhance the overall customer satisfaction and vendor image.
- Maintains well organized customer files to ensure loans are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acts as the main company point of contact for closing/disbursement questions and/or concerns as it pertains to assigned files
- Strives to be innovative and forward thinking in order to fine tune mortgage processes that will result in a higher level of customer service and to develop confidence in Evolve Mortgage Services / SigniaDocuments.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 2 years’ experience in closing since October 2015 preferred
· Experience in closing various loan programs – Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA
· Must be able to multi-task and work well in fast paced environment\
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
· Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Must have a High School diploma or equivalency
Physical Demands: The physical demands of this position involve normal sitting, standing, stretching and use of a computer keyboard for data entry. Lifting requirements are minimal, involving no more than 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment is a normal office environment with a low to moderate noise level.